Do you NEED HELP providing supplies for your child? Please use this link to share your information: https://goo.gl/forms/hmLHSlHwuij0inQ62
Would you LIKE TO HELP provide school supplies for a child?
Here's how YOU can HELP....
- Donate individual supplies or backpacks to one of our drop off sites.
- Organize a supply drive for your business, church, neighborhood, etc.
A list of supplies that are needed can be found here.
- Volunteer to organize, pack, or distribute supplies
Click here to volunteer on signupgenius.
- Make a monetary donation by following the instructions here.
To receive more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some of our drop-off locations. Additional sites will be added each week. If you would like to add a location, please email us at email@example.com.
- Doby's Bridge Elementary School Summer hours: Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Orchard Park Elementary School Summer hours: Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tega Cay Elementary School Summer hours: Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Fort Mill School District Office Summer hours: Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
June & July: School supplies collected.
August 2-4: Collection site drop-offs at DBES. A signup genius will be provided for this in July.
Saturday, August 6: Walmart “Stuff the Bus” A signup genius will be provided for this in July.
Monday, August 8-10: Volunteers requested for unloading buses, supply organization and packing backpacks
Friday, August 11 & Saturday, August 12: Backpack distribution day.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803.548.5559.